Who should do this course?
Suitable for anyone who wishes to become accredited or to become a nominated first aiders. Also suitable for businesses with small number of employees.
As a result of this course , participants will be able to:
· Understand the role of the first aider, including reference to:
the importance of preventing cross infection
the need for recording incidents and accidents
the use of available equipment.
· Assess the situation in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an
· Administer cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking.
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding.
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
· Provide treatment for minor injuries including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns, scalds and small splinters.
Duration: 1 day
Maximum: 10 Learners
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
|Course date||08-08-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-08-2017 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||20-07-2017|
|Location||Vicky Anderson Training|